Friday, July 20, 2012

QUICK MORNING UPDATE

Good morning peeps.  It is 5:47am here in Lake Placid.  I am waiting to get out on the bike.  Why am I waiting you ask??  Because it is only 42 degrees.  That is cold on the bike.  For all of you gullible folks out there... while that was indeed real snow in the picture yesterday it did not fall from the sky.  The fact that I had shorts on should have been a clue.  Anyhow race day forecast has changed again to include afternoon thunderstorms so everyone out there say a prayer to whoever it is you choose that if we do have to have thunderstorms they wait until I am off the bike.

Check out www.myathletelive.com .  IMLP is listed and my name is there.  Definitely the best way to track me.  Won't be turning on GPS till after swim so no info until then.  Going to get ready for a cold bike ride now.

6 comments:

  1. Found you on My Athlete. Shows just where you are. Thats Great. Too bad they can't tie you and Kerry together so I can follow her too. :-)
    "Mom" Murphy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping that somehow someway Kerry and I meet up on the run. It would be so great to have my Ironbuddy's company for this. My fan club will try to email you updates when they see her if they can get online.

      Delete
  2. Cool! I see you and it looks like you are taking a nap. Better get moving! Now it really is true that you can run, but you can't hide!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I hopped on again to see what you are doing (I like the fact that I can spy on you!) However, I noticed that you were in the same spot and I got concerned that you may have fallen down. I looked at the map a little closer and it says you are outside of Richmond, Virginia! Should I be concerned? Did you get lost or am I just stupid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear cousin have not taken a day trip to Virginia. I finally got around to charging the gps and turning it on so it now says I am in Lake Placid. I will not be turning it on again until after the swim tomorrow

      Delete
  4. Maybe not such a good idea for Susan to be your tracking techie? D- just avoid water and any outdoor activity until the thunderstorms pass- you be alright .

    ReplyDelete