Saturday, July 21, 2012

LP DAY 3: SO MANY LAUGHS

This will be short and sweet because I need to eat and get my head in a good place (no it is not up my ass).  I have exactly 13 hours until the canon goes off.

I dropped all my stuff off today and then it was all about hanging out with the family.  We walked to to the lake and looked at the swim course
The buoys are up
We went to the Olympic Oval and were amazed as we watched the bike racks fill up
My cheering squad
Dude....where's my bike?
After lunch we hit the ice arena and of course Josh snuck out on the ice. He was a bit jealous of the ice dancers out there so he bought himself a new outfit to cheer up.

I feel pretty so pretty
 We then headed out to the ski jumps and took a chairlift ride then an elevator ride to the top.  Tracie was adamant she was NOT doing the chairlift thing but she put her big girl panties on joined us.

She didn't even blow chunks!!!!
Even my Mom and Ariel successfully navigated the chairlift
It certainly is stunning from way up atop those ski jumps
While atop the mountain we had a contest for the individual most likely to putz around and take forever.  No surprise here...the Dudevoir's swept the category

Ok peeps I have to go.  It is time to settle down and wrap my head around what I have to do tomorrow. Send me those good vibes and the next time I blog it will be as an Ironman!!!! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm just gonna say this was one of the coolest experiences of my life, so much history in such a small area, and yes I rocked the hell out of that ice dancer dress....get the hell off the ice.... Lol dee that was great, get that pink penis ready to go haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For all my loyal blog readers I promise to post pink penis pictures when I get a chance and it's not what you think.

      Delete
  2. The pictures are great! I am so happy you had fun today. You will Rick the Ironman tomorrow just like Josh rocked the skaters dress!!!

    I can't wait to read the post from you as an Ironman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures....how gorgeous is Lake Placid?? I almost "blew chunks" thinking about the chair lift.....I'd wait at the bottom (I'm proud of you guys). And Josh, what can I say....winter olympics, here you come??

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this definately was a fabulous day, we had so much fun and soo many laughs. What an awesome experience we all had together. You and Josh both totally rocked the skating outfits, I definately think you and boy could start training and be a pretty good team for the Winter Olympics

    ReplyDelete