Monday, October 8, 2012

7 MONTHS IN 6 MINUTES

After the Ironman I spent umpteen hours putting together a slide show that summed up the experience.  It was a colassal pain in the ass to do but it came out great and I burned it onto a few DVD's to send to the family.  Unfortunately for whatever reason the DVD does not play in anyone's DVD player but it does play on the computer if you have a DVD player installed.  What freakin ever.  That crap is way outside of my realm of know how so I decided to upload it here for your viewing pleasure.  Hope you like it. The quality of the pictures isn't anywhere near as good as the real thing but until I get home to PA in December it is the best youns will get!!!  I take that back.  I tested the link and when it comes up there is a little thing that looks like a gear with a HD next to it.  Click on that and make sure it is on 1080.  That will make the video crystal clear.  Love you all.  For my not so computer saavy peeps the video has music and you can view it full screen.  That button looks like a picture frame doo hickey thingamabob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_Tjmj2f1Y&feature=youtu.be

11 comments:

  1. Deane, The DVD is fantastic. The event shots of you are so nice and the scenery is breathtaking. I was actually able to play your Mom's DVD on my computor . Thanks fo posting it. I enjoyed watching it again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne, I love this! What a great job and thanks so much for bringing tears to my eyes. Geez! I am still so proud of you, I am amazed at the strength and determination you have.

    PS - when you say you will be in PA in December - I sure hope it at Christmas time 'cause I will be there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's yinz or yunz not youns for future reference

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Vince...my blog my rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. people please, lets all settle down now and vince I am pretty sure we will spell things however we see fit....any yes, funny enough, I just told Dee that I watched this again saturday and cried my eyes out.....simply one of the best experiences of my life and so thankful I got to share it with my A#1 KICKASS SISSY....Love Yinz all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dee that was so awesome and I also cried all over again (although in my defense I am emotionally crippled right now)! Fabulous job on the pictures and I second sissy Tray's sentiment that it was without a doubt one of the top 10 MOST INCREDIBLE experiences of my life!Maybe even top 5 for that matter!

    Love yinz
    Sissy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, that's strange, everyone else spelled it my way...how bout that!!!


    love youns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that just made me cry!! Aaahhh....what an amazing experience. And somehow I think you and I will have many more crazy adventures together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what a great video!! enjoyed it...and the penguin costumes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice!! You described everything so well in your blogs, and this really shows it all the better. The scenery is beautiful...thanks for sharing (it was really clear on my computer...I didn't have to push any thingamabobs.) Good deal!! This is something you will never forget-nor should you. Still so proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great video by the way!! it makes me sad that i did go though!

    ReplyDelete